- 🔒100% Secure Payments
- ✔️100% Money-Back GUARANTEE
- 🌍Worldwide Express Shipping Available
- 🎁More than 92.8% buyers buy 3 or more
Don't want your dog coming to just any room of your house? This safety gate is the easiest and most convenient way to keep your dog from freely wandering around in the house. It's perfect for doorways, between walls or stairwells and it can easily be moved from one place to another when needed.
And now it comes in a bigger size for big gates, doors, and stairways to keep pets at home or in one room!
- It comes in two sizes.
- It is perfect for doorways, between walls, or stairwells, inside and outside.
- Built with tough partially see-through mesh fabric woven to withstand the abuse of pets.
- No tools needed for installation.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Each set contains a woven fabric, two stretchable poles, and four sticky hooks.
HOW TO USE
- Unfold the fabric woven
- Stretch two metal posts for the maximum length.
- Put these two poles in the tunnels on both sides.
- Fix the sticky hooks where you install the magic gate.
- Hang the fabric woven on the four hooks.
Small: 40(width) / 30(height) inches (about 100 / 75cm)
Large: 70(width) / 30(height) inches (about 180 / 75cm)
Customer questions & answers:
1.Question：Will it holds against a large dog jumping on it, or running into it?
Answer：Our magic gate is very good quality and can block the passage of big dogs.
2.Question：In order to walk through the gate how many hooks do you have to unhook, one at the top and one at the bottom? or just the one hook at the top?
Answer：We have ours hooked on one side both top and bottom. The other side just the top, so we unhook the top and swing open to walk in. Since it is wider than the door opening there is no temptation to even try to go in. I have also used Command hooks to save my walls and they hold it fine.
3.Question：What if my door is narrower than 40 or 70 inches (100 or 180 cm)?
Answer：In that case, we advise you to roll one of the sides of the product inwards to make the product shorter.
4.Question：Will it holds against a small dog go under in?
Answer：Just make sure the bottom is close to the ground.Suggestion would be make sure you put the bottom hooks facing down or pointing outward. Make sure tension to keep the gate fastened.
HOW TO PAY
If you want to checkout with Credit Card. Please Click Paypal and Search for ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
Enter your Payment details, your Billing Address, and your Contact Information.
Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.